- Red Earth Creek
Landfill Hours of Operation - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
|Wabasca||Sandy Lake||Calling Lake|
|Chipewyan Lake||Red Earth Creek (*9:00 am - 5:00 pm)||Trout Lake & Peerless Lake|
|Open 7 Days a Week|
- Peerless Lake (NE-33-88-4-W5)
- Trout Lake (NW-34-86-4-W5)
- Sandy Lake (NE-31-78-22-W4)
- Calling Lake (NW-21-72-21-W4)
- Chip Lake (PT-33-91-22-W4)
Landfills & Transfer Sites
- Landfills are located in Wabasca and Red Earth Creek.
- Transfer Sites are in Calling Lake, Sandy Lake, Chipewyan Lake, Trout Lake and Peerless Lake.
- Commercial and residential garbage is picked up weekly by the M.D. and contracted services.
- Garbage is sorted at each site and recorded by the attendants.
- Refuse from the transfer sites is stored in 40 yard bins which are picked up and transported to the main landfill sites with our Bin Trucks.
- There is a usage charge of $8/cubic meter for non-residents.
- Customer Service
- Garbage Pick Up
- Garbage Sorting / Burning
- Garbage Compaction
- Animal & Kennel Maintenance